This luxurious two bedroom apartment is located in an exclusive conversion scheme on the edge of Oadby town centre.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen / diner with appliances, one allocated parking space and two double bedrooms.
The property is Band B for Council Tax and EPC rating D.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Edge of Oadby Town Centre
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchens with Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Secure Entry System
- Allocated Car Parking
An attractive open plan living space is at the heart of this two bedroom apartment on the second floor of Regent House, an exclusive apartment conversion scheme on the edge of Oadby town centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Hall with intercom system
* Bathroom with modern white three piece bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead
* Spacious Kitchen Diner with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, oven and hob and dishwasher
* Open Plan Living Area
* 2 Double Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £173.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £865.00
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme