A well presented two bedroom second floor apartment in a superb location in the heart of the highly desirable Oadby. Within walking distance of the popular Parade shops, as well as independent boutiques, and public houses
Providing convenient access to local supermarkets and Parklands leisure centre with regular transport links and for commuting to the Motorway.
The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating of D.
- High end kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathroom with bath and shower overhead
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Allocated car parking
- Secure Entry System
A fantastic two bedroom apartment. Enjoying spacious living with open plan living kitchen, and two double bedrooms, An exclusive apartment conversion scheme on the edge of Oadby town centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hall with intercom system
* Open plan Living room
* Contemporary high gloss kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
* Master bedroom with 3 piece ensuite
* Second double bedroom
* Bathroom with a contemporary modern white three piece bathroom suite, with shower overhead.
* Allocated Parking
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £173.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £865.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.