A beautifully presented, ground floor, two bedroom apartment in the heart of the ever popular area of Knighton. Ideally positioned close to the A6, train station and city centre as well as the popular shopping parade at Allandale Road.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and well proportioned, neutrally decorated rooms throughout.
The property is Band D for Council Tax, and EPC Rating B.
Available Mid October
- Ground Floor Apartment.
- Two Double Bedrooms With En-Suite off The Master.
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances.
- Character High Ceilings.
- Gated Secure Parking.
- Gas Central Heating.
- Fully Double Glazed.
- Available Mid October
Luxury two bedroom ground floor apartment located in the highly desirable and convenient location of Knighton offering excellent access to the City Centre and a range of local amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Private entrance hall with storage cupboard housing a washer machine.
* Two Spacious Double Bedrooms, with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room.
* Spacious Living Diner with doors leading to the court yard.
* Modern fitted Kitchen with extensive cupboard space, integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood
* Main bathroom furnished with a modern four piece suite, including shower over bath.
* Secure gated parking to the rear of the property.
The property benefits from an EPC rating of B and is band D for Council Tax.
Available Mid October
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 Including) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 Including VAT) for a second applicant
Guarantors (required for all student and housing benefit applicants): First is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 Including VAT)
Deposit Required £895
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.