East House is a remarkable custom designed stone built property commanding a privileged position on the corner of Main Street and Hallaton Road in Allexton, Rutland. Built in 2006 and set behind timber entrance gates the detached property enjoys two first floor balconies offering unrivalled views over south facing garden of approximately one acre. The seven bedroom, six bathroom accommodation is designed and finished to the highest specification. With a detached indoor pool house, the property is a truly fantastic executive residence.
– Uppingham 3.8 Miles
– Oakham 5.9 Miles
– Market Harborough 9.2 Miles
– Leicester 14.1 Miles
– 7 Bedrooms
– 6 Bathrooms
– 3 Reception Rooms
– 3 Storeys
– Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
– Land – Approximately 1 Acre
– Oil Fired Central Heating
– Fitted Aga
– CCTV and Alarm
– Integrated Audio System
– £2,900 PCM
– Available October 2011
The picturesque village of Allexton sits amidst the fantastic rolling countryside of the Leicestershire Rutland border. Positioned just off the A47 Allexton is well located with direct access to local market towns Uppingham, Oakham and Stamford as well as Market Harborough to the south. Access to the M1, A1 and A14 is excellent giving mobility north and south whilst mainline rail links from Market Harborough, Kettering and Peterborough are convenient for commuters to London St Pancras.
Allexton itself is a quiet and peaceful rural village with a wealth of local services nearby such as pubs, churches, walks and sporting opportunities at nearby villages of Hallaton, Medbourne, Glooston and Belton in Rutland. Hunting, golf, country pursuits, equestrian facilities and water sports are available all around including the nearby Rutland Water.
Renowned public schooling is available nearby at Uppingham, Oakham, Stamford and Oundle to the north and east with Leicester Grammar School to the west.
East House is an outstanding stone built modern property with elegance and stature in a substantial plot including a stone gravel return drive with electric operated solid timber gates giving corner access from Main Street. Triple garages adjoin the property with separate access to the first floor play room. The detached pool house sits to the west side of the drive. To the rear, a little under an acre in size, the L shaped roughly lawned garden extends from the rear patio.
The interior of the property is finished to an extremely high specification with the kitchen and other integrated wooden furniture hand crafted and finished with a consistent theme. The kitchen leads to the east wing giving access to the utility room and access to the garages whilst the open plan feel flows into the breakfast room and snug, offering well lit living accommodation, all with a collection of french doors and bi-folds opening out to the rear garden. The remainder of the ground floor offers an office, large formal dining room, drawing room, cloaks and Separate WC. The entrance hall is spacious and well lit showing off the substantial oak staircase leading to two further storeys with galleried landings. Seven bedrooms and five en suites over two floors including the master suite with dressing area are fitted to the highest standard with walk in shower enclosures. One further bathroom, large vaulted play room and first floor laundry room complete this magnificently appointed property.
The two rear balconies on the first floor are stepped out from the master and second bedroom under large oak trusses framing a fantastic seating area to relax and look out over the considerable garden. The building includes CCTV operation and integrated Bose sound system as well as a number of fitted televisions which can be negotiated to remain in the property at the discretion of the owners. This provides for an outstanding executive rental opportunity and is available from February 2011.
– £2,900 Per Calendar Month
– Deposit – £4,350
– Term – Negotiable
– Availability of Additional Items such as ‘Ride On’ Lawn Mower by separate negotiation
– Council Tax Band H
Further information and agreement of terms available through the managing agents Fothergill Wyatt.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.