A well presented, first floor, two bedroom apartment positioned in a converted Victorian coach house in Stoneygate. The accommodation has recently been redecorated throughout and briefly comprises of two spacious bedrooms, a large family bathroom, living area and a fully fitted, contemporary kitchen. The property also has access to a large communal garden.
Located in the heart of the desirable Stoneygate, this property is close to excellent schools, commuting links, the University and Hospitals.
The apartment is Council Tax B and EPC rating C.
- Redecorated throughout
- Two bedrooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Spacious living area
A two bedroom, first floor apartment located in the heart of Stonegate, within walking distance of shops, parks and local amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Inner hall with ample space and coat hooks
* Contemporary, fully fitted kitchen offering extensive cupboard space with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, oven and hob, washing machine and dishwasher
* Spacious, light living area
* Two double bedrooms, both with storage cupboards
* Family bathroom furnished with a white three piece suite including bath with shower overhead
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £196.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £980.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.