A three bedroom, semi- detached property located in a highly desirable development in Loughborough.
Neutrally decorated throughout and finished to a high standard, this home also benefits from gas central heating via a combination boiler and uPVC double glazing.
There is off street parking for 2 vehicles as well as an enclosed garden to the rear.
The property is Council Tax Band C and EPC rating B.
Available End of August.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Lounge with French Doors to Garden
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor W.C
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
This well proportioned, three bedroom, semi-detached property boasts a high quality finish throughout and is located in a highly popular development in Loughborough.
The property’s location is ideal for access to the M1 motorway for commuting, as well as being ideally situated for Loughborough University and Loughborough train station.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles
* Ground floor WC with white 2 piece suite, vanity mirror, chrome towel ring and coordinating toilet roll holder
* Large Lounge with patio doors to the garden at the rear, TV aerial point and telephone socket
* Modern kitchen diner with integrated Lamona appliances provided, including integrated electric oven/ grill and 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, washing machine, dish washer, larder fridge and freezer
* Two Spacious Double Bedrooms, both with fitted built in wardrobes with mirrored glass doors, master with TV aerial point and telephone socket
* Third Single Bedroom to the front of the property
* Family Bathroom with contemporary 3 piece bathroom suite including bath with thermostatic shower overhead, heated towel rail, chrome towel ring and toilet roll holder
* Enclosed Rear Garden with lawn and patio area lit by external coach lamp
* Fully uPVC double glazed throughout with gas central heating/ hot water via a combi boiler
* Ceramic floor tiles to Kitchen Diner and Bathrooms, carpet to Bedrooms and Living Room
* Chrome curtain poles provided in all Bedrooms and Living Room, blinds to Bathroom and Kitchen
***Please note images are indicative only and not specific to plot.***
*Virtual Tour available* Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £190.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £951.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.