This first floor one bedroom apartment is located in the popular West End of Leicester. Ideal for contemporary living, this apartment comprises of a spacious double bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower overhead, and fitted living kitchen with appliances included.
The property is within walking distance of the LRI, DeMontfort University and city centre with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. It is also close to M1/M69 motorway for commuting.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C.
- Popular West End Location
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Bathroom with Bath & Shower Overhead
- Electric Central Heating
- Close to City Centre
- Available Now
This well proportioned, first floor, one bedroom apartment is part of a high quality development benefiting from electric heating and large double glazed windows and is well presented throughout.
The development is located in the popular West End of Leicester, just off Braunstone Gate and walking distance to the City Centre, De Montfort University, the LRI and the train station.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall
* Entrance hall with intercom system and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and central heating system with relevant control panels
* Spacious open plan living kitchen incorporating fully fitted kitchen with appliances including fridge freezer, integrated electric oven and four ring hob, extractor fan and washing machine
* Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Modern Bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agents
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £150.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £750.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Infromation
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.