This one bedroom, duplex apartment is located within a highly desirable conversion of 21 apartments set over 3 floors in an iconic building. Ideal for contemporary living, this apartment comprises of an open plan living, kitchen, and mezzanine bedroom area, modern 3 piece bathroom and useful storage cupboards. Conveniently situated in the popular West End of Leicester, within walking distance of the Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and the City Centre.
Property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C.
Professionals only. No pets, smokers or students.
- Spacious Mezzanine Bedroom
- uPVC Double Glazed
- New Bathroom Suite inc Bath with Shower Overhead
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- Built in Wardrobes in the Bedroom
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- French Doors with Juliette Balcony
- Electric Central Heating
This well proportioned, spacious apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment and benefits from electric heating, large double glazed windows and is well presented, having recently been redecorated throughout, with wood flooring in the living areas, new carpet in the bedroom and a modern tile effect lino in the bathroom.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall
* Entrance with intercom system
* Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, integrated electric oven and four ring hob, extractor and washing machine
* Mezzanine double bedroom with built in wardrobe and storage
* Modern bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite, with bath and shower overhead
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted Payments To The Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £144.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £721.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.