A well presented fourth floor flat in the converted Alexandra House. Located in the heart of the Cultural Quarter in the Leicester City Centre and within walking distance to the Train station, fashionable shops and bars. The property is offered to the market part furnished and has recently be redecorated throughout.
The property is Council Tax band B, EPC rating B and is available from the 10th of May.
- Desirable City Centre location
- Walking distance of Leicester City Centre & Train Station
- Recently decorated
- Open plan Living/Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom with Electric Shower Over Bath
- Double Glazed
- Balcony Overlooking The Curve Theatre
- Professional Tenants Only
- Available Mid May
Fothergill Wyatt are delighted to bring to the market this fantastic one apartment, which is located in the heart of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter. The apartment is conveniently situated for access to the Phoenix Square Cinema and Curve Theatre, as well as the city centre, with its wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. It is also a few minutes’ walk from Leicester Train station making it perfect for commuters.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall
* A neutrally decorated, spacious open plan living / kitchen which includes integrated appliances including oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer.
* The balcony off from the kitchen diner offers great views across the city.
* One double bedroom benefitting from electric heating.
* The separate bathroom is furnished with a contemporary white three piece bathroom suite, including WC, wash hand basin and shower over bath.
*The property is offered part furnished.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £650
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.