A well presented fourth floor flat in the converted Alexandra House. Located in the heart of the Cultural Quarter in the Leicester City Centre and within walking distance to the Train station, fashionable shops and bars. The property is offered to the market part furnished and benefits from a private balcony.
The property is Council Tax band B and is awaiting EPC.
Available June 2022.
- Desirable central location
- Open plan living/kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Private balcony
- Double glazed
A well presented one bedroom apartment located in the heart of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter. The apartment is conveniently situated for access to the Phoenix Square Cinema and Curve Theatre, as well as the city centre, with its wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. It is also a few minutes’ walk from Leicester Train station making it an ideal location for commuters.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall
* A neutrally decorated, spacious open plan living / kitchen which includes integrated appliances including oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer
* Private balcony off from the kitchen diner offers great views across the city
* One double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
* Contemporary white three piece bathroom suite, including WC, wash hand basin and shower over bath
*The property is offered part furnished
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £137.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £686.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.